The Accord Project is an Open Source, open standards, non-profit corporation working to transform contract management and contract automation.
The Accord Project has created the following Open Source software packages:
- Cicero: reusable executable templates for contracts and clauses.
- Ergo: a functional domain specific language used to define the executable logic for templates
- Verbatim : a Microsoft Word Add-in to help define templates
- Model Repository : a repository of Open Source data models for use in Cicero template and Ergo logic
- Template Library : a library of Open Source Cicero templates