The Accord Project is an open source, non-profit, initative working to transform contract management and contract automation by digitizing contracts.
The Accord Project provides an open, industry-driven, specification and implementation for smart legal contracts that includes the leading law firms and blockchain technology organizations in the world. The Project has created the following Open Source software packages:
- Cicero: reusable executable templates for contracts and clauses.
- Ergo: a functional domain specific language used to define the executable logic for templates
- Model Repository : a repository of Open Source data models for use in Cicero template and Ergo logic
- Template Library : a library of Open Source Cicero templates
- Verbatim : a Microsoft Word Add-in to help define templates
All these software packages are under active development and we encourage companies and individuals to contribute requirements, documentation, issues and code. Join the Accord Project Technology Working Group Slack channel to get involved!