To get an better acquainted with Accord Project templates, the easiest way is through the online Template Studio editor.
You can open template studio from anywhere in this documentation by clicking the Try Online! button located in the top-right of the page.
The following video offers a tour of Template Studio and an introduction to the key concepts behind the Accord Project technology.
Here is a timestamp of what is covered in the video:
- 00:08 : Introduction to template Studio & pointers the other parts of the docs / AP website
- 03:51 : Helloworld template tutorial start
- 04:48 : Template Studio - Metadata
- 06:56 : Template Studio - Contract Text
- 07:52 : The 'live' nature of the text; how to read errors
- 08:39 : Changing the template text itself
- 09:17 : Changing the variables in the template text
- 10:00 : Template Studio - Model update
- 11:28 : Template Studio - Logic update
- 13:17 : Explanation about request types / response types
- 14:44 : Template Studio - Logic - Test Execution (request, response)
- 15:57 : Test Execution - contract state
- 16:49 : Test Execution - obligations
- 18:20 : Wrap-up
Learn more about authoring Accord Project templates in template studio with the Editing a Late Delivery Clause tutorial.