Accord Project Resources
- The Main Web site includes latest news, links to working groups, organizational announcements, etc. : https://www.accordproject.org
- This Technical Documentation: https://docs.accordproject.org
- Recording of Working Group discussions, Tutorial Videos are available on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/accordproject
- Join the Accord Project Discord to get involved!
Accord Project also maintains libraries containing open source, community-contributed content to help you when authoring your own templates:
- Model Repository : a repository of open source Concerto data models for use in templates
- Template Library : a library of open source Clause and Contract templates for various legal domains (supply-chain, loans, intellectual property, etc.)
Ecosystem & Tools
Accord Project is also developing tools to help with authoring, testing and running accord project templates.
- Template Studio: a Web-based editor for Accord Project templates
- VSCode Extension: an Accord Project extension to the popular Visual Studio Code Editor
- Emacs Mode: Emacs Major mode for Ergo (alpha)
- VIM Plugin: VIM plugin for Ergo (alpha)
User Interface Components
- Markdown Editor: a general purpose react component for markdown rendering and editing
- Cicero UI: a library of react components for visualizing, creating and editing Accord Project templates
All the Accord Project technology is being developed as open source. The software packages are being actively maintained on GitHub and we encourage organizations and individuals to contribute requirements, documentation, issues, new templates, and code.
Join us on the #technology-wg Discord channel for technical discussions and weekly updates.